Thursday, September 8, 2016

TABLE of CONTENTS

Lobby Library, Camp Richardson, South Lake Tahoe
One thing I've learned is that I like to keep all my favorite things in one place, especially in my crafting.  I have a folder for my favorite bookmarks, I actually *use* the queue feature on Ravelry, and so on.   I even sort my yarn remnants into bins by weight and fiber.  ;o)

So you won't be surprised that the first thing I want to do is create a basic index!  This list will be updated with links to appropriate blog posts so everything is easy to find. 

If you look along the top menu bar of the blog... you'll find a link to the Table of Contents page where I'll have posts sorted by type.  Easy peasy way to find those tutorials when you need to take one more peek before creating your own masterpiece!

Check out my youtube channel for chatty updates and tutorials... don't forget to subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. You are a GEM!!! This is such an awesome blog - so helpful - your tutorials are amazing! Thank you for sharing your gifts with everyone!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! It will take me a while to get everything loaded but I think it will be nice to have it all in one place!

    ReplyDelete