Thursday, August 24, 2017

Weekend Update - Woman's World

I spent some time in my thoughtful spot this week, and I just have to say something out loud.

It's time the majority of decent people speak up and do their part to stop the hate.  It's a global issue coming to a head - but don't let them fool you.  They are not the majority!  They just grab headlines while the rest of us try to be polite.

Be kind.  Play with yarn.  Repeat.



Finished Projects:
Atlanticus Violette - Baby Bee Sweet Delight in purples. See the Hooked on Sunshine CAL
The Basic Guy Hat - Premier Sweet Roll in Butterscotch Beer

Arizona - Community Resource and Referral Center (If you're local, I'm happy to pick up your charitable crafting!)

Michigan - Michigan Veterans Foundation

Spinning:
Blaine Fleece and Fiber - Faux blend in "Vive la France"
Supernatural Yarns - Mulberry Silk in "I Won't Deny I'm a Werewolf"
Blaine Fleece and Fiber - Sheepy Shells - wool *and* wool free blends!
The Fellowsheep!

WIPs:
The Penny Drops CAL - Tunisian crochet, in Yarn Bee Sugarwheel in Go Go Cocoa, and I Love This Yarn in Coffee. See the CAL

Art Nouveau Shawl - in Mulberry Silk by Miss Babs in "Pewter"

Casey Robin Art

... and let's not forget the dance party! 


TELL THE TRUTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment