Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Weekend Update - CALs and Cakes


While I did finish a couple of projects since we spoke last, I'm going crazy about my blanket WIPs.  Two of the three use the new self striping cake yarns we see everywhere these days. 

Since I can't use Caron Cakes because they contain wool, I decided to find as many brands as I could to try.

Wool got me thinking about allergies, and what I have to do/organize ahead of time when we travel.. like 100% of my food. How about you?





Finished Projects:
Entwined Helix Scarf in Expression Fiber Arts Pearlescent Silk, Marmaid Tail
Beachy Sun Hat in Bernat Softee Cotton, Lavender Fields

WIPs:
Atlanticus CAL in rouge and violette - Premier Sweet Roll in Wild Cherry/Cherry and Baby Bee Sweet Delight in purples.  See the Hooked on Sunshine CAL

The Penny Drops CAL - Tunisian crochet, in Yarn Bee Sugarwheel in Go Go Cocoa, and I Love This Yarn in Coffee.

Cake yarns:
Lion Brand Mandala
Bernat Pop!
Premier Sweet Roll
Yarn Bee Sugarwheel

Socks!
Cabled Slip Stitch Socks by Anna Lindmark
In Your Shoes Ankle Socks  by Pam of Pam Crochets
Twist and Shout Socks by Lauren Irving
Sunny Citrus by Nicole Cormier

No comments:

Post a Comment