Friday, October 20, 2017

A Few of My Favorite Fibers

I know I can't be the only one humming along right now, right?

One of the most rewarding and yet most frustrating things crafters with wool and/or animal fiber allergies in general deal with is finding safe yarn and fibers.  Every allergy is different!  But, based on my personal experience as someone highly allergic to all animal fibers, here are a few of...

.. well, you know. ;o)



Spinning fibers:

Blaine Fleece and Fiber Etsy
Blaine Fleece and Fiber Ravelry
Supernatural Yarns Etsy
Supernatural Yarns Ravelry

Yarns:

Bernat
Caron
Lion Brand
I Love This Yarn
Baby Bee Sweet Delight
Loops and Threads Woolike
Bernat Pop!
Lion Brand Mandala (Don't worry, you can find it at Wal-Mart)
Knit One-Crochet Too Ty-Dy
Sheepjes Whirl
Cascade Yarns Sunseeker Shade
Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima Cotton
Elsebeth Lavold Hempathy
Valley Yarns Southwick
Mary Gavan Canyon (here's that poncho I mention)
Miss Babs Mulberry Silk
Miss Babs Wild Silk
Handmaiden Yarns Sea Silk
Prism Delicato Layers

I buy most of my higher end yarns from Yarn.com (WEBS) and my local yarn store.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment